Standing ovations. Inspirational messages. Philanthropic opportunities.
Where can you find all these?
The Lucy Hobbs Project 6th annual Celebration in San Francisco.
From emerging leaders and industry icons to mountain movers and up-and-comers, The Lucy Hobbs Project Celebration shines a light on exemplary women in the dental profession.
There, crowds gather to witness outstanding dental talents celebrate their day in the sun. Honorees speak from the heart about passion for their profession, causes close to their heart, and outstanding networks of support.
During the celebration, The Lucy Hobbs Project will honor the women who were chosen and are setting new benchmarks in the dental profession and beyond. The three-day celebration will also include a keynote speaker, panel speakers, day of innovation and entertainment.
Learn more about the celebration
At the 2018 Lucy Hobbs Celebration, September 13 through 15 in San Francisco, the schedule of events includes:
- Registration Opens
- Video Introduction—5 Years of The Lucy Hobbs Project and Musical Act
- Keynote & Moderator Dr. Pamela Marzban—The Power of a Team
- Panel—Dynamic Teamwork
- Moderator & Panel—Redefining “Having It All”
- Networking Break
- Moderator & Panel—Marketing Your Business
- Awards Ceremony
- Embracing Change and Creating Opportunities with Dr. Marcus Abboud and Straumann
- Efficient Treatment Protocolwith Dr. Will Martin and Dr. Adam Hamilton
- Practice Efficiency: Increasing Patent Case Acceptance through Efficient and Predictable Treatment Outcomes with Dr. David Rallis
- How technology, Demographics and Values are Disrupting the Future of Work and Talent with Nancy Giordano, Stategig Futurist
- Digital Marketing Makeover: Is your digital footprint winning or losing you business with Corey Perlman, Owner & President of eBoot Camp, Inc.
- Defining Your Own Digital Roadmap with Dr. Marcus Abboud
To register for the annual celebration, please visit lucyhobbscelebration.com.
Know an exemplary woman in dentistry? Nominate her today.
Woman to Watch: An up-and-coming leader who utilizes her position to create positive change in the industryIndustry Icon: A trailblazer who is consistently recognized and admired for her work in the dental industry
Mentor: An advisor who recognizes the importance of supporting, educating and encouraging others
Innovator: A groundbreaker who demonstrates a willingness to implement new technologies and business processes without fear of potential failure
Humanitarian: An altruist who works tirelessly for a charity or cause that benefits the well-being of others
Clinical Expert: A skillful practitioner who embraces advancements and adeptly integrates them into patient care
If you know of a woman who fits the criteria above, please nominate her today!