Meet (more than) a few incredible women in Lucy Hobbs Project History #WomensHistoryMonth
Not nearly enough time to spotlight every woman in history who has sacrificed, pioneered, challenged, innovated, mentored and made today possible. Women’s History Month does provide the impetus to honor them, learn more ( https://womenshistory.si.edu/ ) and most importantly, continue the path of positive reinforcement.
The Lucy Hobbs Project does this through the community of dentistry.
- Annually, the Project honors six exemplary women within the profession at a Celebration like no other (Register today- Click here.) Read about them here: Click here.
- Frequently, the Project inspires women in dentistry to join forces in give-back efforts in their communities, their nation and around the world. Hear from the crowd at today’s Lucy Hobbs Project Regional event hosted by Austin Oral Surgery.
What can you do to keep the vibe going?
Today, nominate an outstanding woman in dentistry – a mentor, an innovator, a clinical expert, a humanitarian, a woman to watch, an industry icon.
Share a Lucy Hobbs Project Award nomination before the April 26 deadline: https://www.judgify.me/LHP-nominations2019
Annually, Benco Dental pays tribute to the first woman in the U.S. to receive a dental degree – Dr. Lucy Hobbs — by honoring six pioneering women in the dental profession with an award created in her name: The Lucy Hobbs Project
At Benco’s annual Lucy Hobbs Project Celebration (Register today for October 3 – 5, 2019 in Chicago: Click here!), the dental community is invited to honor award recipients in six categories:
- Woman to Watch: An up-and-coming leader who utilizes her position to create positive change,
- Industry Icon: A trailblazer who is consistently recognized and admired for her work in dentistry,
- Mentor: An advisor who recognizes the importance of supporting, educating and encouraging others,
- Innovator: A groundbreaker who demonstrates a willingness to implement new technologies and business processes without fear of potential failure,
- Humanitarian: An altruist who works tirelessly for a cause that benefits the well-being of others, and
- Clinical Expert: A skillful practitioner who embraces advancements and integrates them into patient care.
Individuals and organizations are invited to submit nominations. Self-nominations are accepted.
Want to nominate? Visit: https://www.judgify.me/LHP-nominations2019
Leave a Reply